The School always organizes Curricular activities for its students so that they can improve their skills.
The school lays stress on Co-curricular activities so as to make the students competent and self confident 3to 6 periods a week are for this activity. These activities include following hobbies. Which each child can select.
Following activities which are conducted during School hours every week. Participation in one of these is compulsory for every student.
- Music – Instrumental & Vocal
- Dance – Classical, Folk & Western
- Hindi and English literary Activities – Dramatics, Debating Elocution and Extempore.
- Art & Craft – Water oil painting, Flower Making, Rangoli.
- Club & Craft – Club, Computer Clubs, Maths Club, Science Club etc.
- Sports & Games – Lawn Tennis, table Tennis, Badminton, Basket Boll, Cricket, Volley Ball, Judo & Karate, carom.
SPORTS & GAMES
The school has the necessary infrastructure to promote games for it's students. The school has a volley ball arena which caters to their interest in this game. Boys and girls are encouraged to take part in this game. The school provides facility for throw ball, basket ball, table tennis and karate especially for the girl students.
MUSIC AND DANCE
The school provides the best range of keyboard music instruments. At St. Xavier's school we provide to our student the best range of keyboard music instruments, kathak dance classes, guitar music classes and western dance classes.
DRAWING AND PAINTING
We explore the creative potentials in the young minds of our students. “Every child is an artist” By Pablo Picasso. Keeping this in mind and to explore the creative potentials in the young minds of our students we organise an interclass drawing and colouring competition for standard I to VIII